Our ADA porta potty rentals are clean and like-new units that are designed specifically to accommodate individuals with special needs. Each unit is meticulously inspected and serviced using our 8-Point Service plan so you can rest assured your unit will arrive in pristine condition and will be kept sanitary throughout your project or event.
The ADA porta potty rentals are extra-large with a width of 67” and a depth of 86.5” to give them the comfortability and maneuverability needed to utilize our restrooms. That’s roughly 25 square feet larger than our standard porta potty units.
Each ADA portable toilet also comes equipped with grab bars to make the ADA porta potty more versatile and safe for the end-user. The grab bars can be used as extra support for maneuvering around inside the unit and can also provide an extra bit of security from slipping and falling. For added safety, the ADA porta-potty is also lined with an anti-slip surface.
Each ADA portable toilet is designed at ground level, so no ramp is required to access the unit.
When renting an ADA porta potty from On Call Services & Rentals, you will find particular attention to detail not found with any other company and can always expect the following:
- A predictable high-level of customer service from our knowledgeable customer service reps to our highly trained on-site delivery and service technicians
- On-time delivery and pick-ups (same-day is available in most situations)
- Reliable and regularly scheduled servicing from the team at our local branch in your neighborhood
Renting an ADA portable toilet from On Call Services & Rentals is a stress-free solution to portable sanitation, you can rest assured you will get the finest equipment, delivered on-time, and the respect you deserve, every time.
ADA Portable Toilet Uses
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires, at a minimum, 5% and no less than one handicap-access unit in each porta potty location so that attendees with disabilities can have proper accommodations.
For job sites, we recommend (1) ADA portable toilet per (10) employees over a normal (40) hour workweek.
The ADA porta-potty rentals enlarged cabin space is also popular for families with small children who are too young to access the restroom by themselves. An adult can comfortably accommodate themselves along with a child in these ADA portable toilet rentals.
ADA porta-potty rentals have a variety of uses ranging from:
- Special events ranging from backyard affairs to large festivals
- Parks, sports fields, and other recreation facilities
- Permanent outdoor business locations
ADA Portable Toilet Features
- Non-flushing toilet
- (2) Rolls of Toilet Tissue
- Large interior for maximum wheelchair maneuverability
- Anti-slip flooring surface – No ramp required to access
- Occupancy indicator provides privacy to bathroom users
Optional upgrades include:
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hasp, Lock & Key
- Containment Tray
- Solar Lighting
- Disposable Paper Seat Covers
- Stabilizing Stakes